awesome

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

... And I am a Blogger!!

So its come to this. I have felt the need to BLOG! Omgoodness look out!! I figured not everyone wanted to follow our life on Facebook and that it would be easy enough to start blogging.


Today little Cameron Julia is 7 weeks! I cant believe time has already gone by so fast! 


Last night (August 31, 2010) I believe she rolled over (from belly to back) all by herself! I swear it didnt happen but I remember placing her on her belly, typing an IM to Lisa and  then looking back at Cameron and she was on her back! 


We are on day three of being in her crib. It doesn't seem to bother her one bit... but it has turned me into a worry wart. After the midnight feedings I turn up the monitor to full blast and listen to her breathing, this keeps me awake longer than I should be awake. And I know that I simply can just turn the monitor to voice activated mode (voice activated mode= mode that doesn't allow me to over obsess her breathing techniques ) but I push myself to the brink of total exhaustion before I reach over and turn the switch and basically fall fast asleep.

With all this talk of sleep I better go ahead and get some! Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment