Wanted to share a my latest obsession... its yummy!!
I realized I was bored of my normal salads and dinners so I busted out a book that was collecting dust and I fell in love with an amazing salad.
Ginger Sesame Dressing
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 cloves of garlic (I generally have the already minced kind and put 2 spoons full in)
2 tablespoon honey or brown sugar (taste great with either or)
2 tablespoons peeled and minced ginger
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Add 2 tablespoons of water. Process until smooth.
When putting the salad together I generally add;
romaine lettuce
shredded carrots
tomatoes (diced)
avocado (diced)
and some chicken (usually left over for a previous meal)
the book adds shredded Napa cabbage but I never have that just hanging around so it never is added into my salads. (book is Bikini Bootcamp by Melissa Perlman and Erica Gragg)
Seriously delicious!!
Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment