awesome

Friday, September 10, 2010

I have long thought of my little girl getting her ears pierced when she is just an infant! Infant girls are so cute with pierced ears! (not that they are not cute anyways)  I had kind of a bummer of a time getting my ears pierced as a child (we had to pierce them like 4 times), so I figured that this way she wont remember it!

Well... Aaron is not into the idea of getting her ears pierced at all! This rather upset me last night as we were going to bed. I snuggled up to him, after spending 2 hours trying to get little miss to sleep, and I said "next week after her shots we can get her ears pierced!!"! To which he replied "What? No I dont like that idea one bit."

I shouldn't have gotten so sour with him. He is looking out for his baby girl. He is concerned about infection and such. Maybe he will warm up to the idea, because I am still very much wanting to do this! I think I will research it a bit. It will be good for the both of us to read up on it... maybe show him that there is nothing to worry about. Or show me that I am rushing into it!

I also want to research some baby sign language! I think it will really be a big help for her, and everyone else, to know when she wants to say something even before she can pronounce the word! I am really looking forward to baby sign language!!!

In house related news, we are still working on pulling up the vinyl flooring and every now and then Cameron lets me sneak outside to sand some cabinet doors! I am starting to get this feeling that aaron will be preforming most of the work on both projects.

And silly me, I have started another project in the babies room (and soon the guest/office). I have decided to paint the window seal. For some reason they decided to paint the trim the color of the walls. I feel that this makes the window... dull, so I am painting it white (like it should be). I am almost finished with my window seal painting and already it adds so much more light to the room! 

Thats all for now. This post has taken me all day to write! We are having a ruff day! Little miss Cameron Julia has cried for practically the entire day! I checked her temperature, its normal... given her belly rubs to get any gas out and fed her as much as she will take! I have also rocked her for very long periods of time!!! lol Hope this means that tonight she will sleep real well, because today I seriously think she has only slept for about 45 minutes (a bunch of cat naps).

Well got to go! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment