awesome

Saturday, September 11, 2010

painting time!!

 I woke up this morning to a sweet smiling beautiful chubby little girl!! I have decided that I really enjoy our 3 am feedings. At 3 am she is so smiley and sleepy and cuddly and she stretches all the time (I find her stretching absolutely adorable). She goes right back to sleep once she is full... there is no fussing, just happiness!!

Today was spent painting. Well to be fair I personally didn't do much painting. I think I painted one cabinet, maybe one and a half (but I did tape off everything). I spent most of my time in the nursery with CJ, we were avoiding paint fumes. So long story short- MY painting project of the cabinets turned into Aarons, poor guy! But he is a good sport! We did have one issue, we opted to paint the cabinet doors outside in our breeze way, well when we went to check on them we found... tons and tons of Andre hair!!!! (lol) I have decided that cabinet painting is NO fun! And it is more time consuming that I expected... it is not your average wall or window frame. Needless to say we will only be doing this once... or so I hope!


Cameron and I hanging in the nursery

This is how my day looked
Aarons day (almost finished!)
Now tomorrow we get to finish the cabinets! We are going to paint the doors in the garage, to avoid flying Andre hair!!! And hopefully we will be able to finish that pesky vinyl floor! (if we do finish the floor we will get to have our tile floors installed!! woo hoo!!)

I have been getting little miss asleep at 10! (used to be 11) and we are slowly working on getting that changed to 9! She is sleeping from 10 to 3:30(ish) and whenever shes done feeding, so we will say 3:50 to 8:30(ish)! I am very thankful for her awesome sleeping skills... I am sure they could be better but I really am pretty darn happy with what we have going!

Well I am going to go take advantage or the extra hour I am able to sleep. Goodnight! Take care!

OH! Andre is doing well! The Great Dane behind us has come home. Andre and Caesar (dane behind us) seem to entertain themselves most of the day... lots of running back and forth along the fence and they both like to bark at whomever and whatever comes around! I think its safe to safe that no one will be messing with this tiny corner of the neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment