awesome

Monday, September 27, 2010

The smell of NEW!

Super cluttered studio like living room!!
Today is the day!! We get our carpet in TODAY! (they are working as I type!) It smells so nice and new! When I walked on it, it was so soft and comfy! I am so stoked on new carpet! I would have never thought I could be so happy about something like carpet!

This weekend Aaron, Cameron and I took a break from working on the house! We went to a friends birthday party!! Cameron got to hang out with her little girlfriend, Aubrey.



(sorry I am unable to pick just one)

Cameron was a good little princess at the party didn't fuss once the entire 5 hours we were there. And she refused to eat the entire time... SO by the time we started to drive home she... FLIPPED out! Guess she was saving it for just us to hear! Like a lady should.

In other news. The weather is absolutely amazing today! It is 68 degrees! I am so super happy on the weather! I have the doors open and the A/C off! I wish we had more days like today!

I will post a new carpet picture in a few!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment