awesome

Sunday, September 19, 2010

bless this mess

Our home is a mess. The kitchen table is in the living room, CJ's dresser is in her closet, our bed side tables are in our closets, the guest mattress has been deflated and put away and... Andre's bed has found a new home. He now officially has his own bedroom, in the dining room.


 But since I love him so much and I know he still desires to sleep in our room, I moved his living room pillow to our bed room.

ITS SO SMALL!! 
I have to admit, since the loss of the box spring that goes with Andres mattress I have rather disliked that dusty old mattress and have wanted to toss in out on the curb with that nasty old carpet! Now that the mattress in is his own room I don't mind it anymore and Andre can keep it... for now!

Here are some picks of our messy home before carpet and tile...
(hopefully our tile will be in this week and the carpet will be installed real soon!)


master
 


guest/office

 

 

 nursery

Lastly I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Aarons Uncle Dave and Aunt Joy! They welcomed a Big 8 lbs 8 oz baby boy on the 17th. Ethan William Johnson! 

Joy made Cameron this hat (not CJ's best picture)

 Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Take care!

Andre wants some Chili Dog




No comments:

Post a Comment