awesome

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Drama

Dirty (from laying in a dirt pile) Andre on his 3rd Bday
So I have lost faith in almost all companies. Since moving to Houston it has become clear that just about every organization needs to get their ... act together. At first Aaron and I wanted to blame all the issues that we have on the fact that they are Texans, better yet Houstonians! But we cant blame it on the place... and as much as we would love to say, "This would never happen in Colorado", that might not be entirely true. Who knows it might be the same thing everywhere.

Pictures of reasons why I dislike almost every corp/business/company... call it what you want to call it.... things just are not made like they used to be made and customer service is no longer a priority! (this is just me venting... I really do not dislike every company!)
(more pictures here)
YEP!








AH! A little venting did me some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment