* I now understand the need for "MOM" pants.
* I understand why everyone told me "You must have a Breast pump!" (ouch and I feel very bad for you if you don't have one)
* I never understood the need for infant shoes. Really there is not a need but they are so darn cute!!
| passed out |
* I know that I DO in fact NEED a diaper bag! My large purse/sack is not cutting it. If I (as in just me carrying my stuff) need a large purse then with Cameron I need the equivalent of an overnight bag! ... So huge diaper bag here I come!!!!
* Walking with a Giant Dog and a crying baby is harder than I thought it would be. But we are making it work!
* Nap times RULE!
* I wish that someone in my town would start a Yoga class at around 4 am, so after my 3am feedings I can go get my Yoga on!! (I have issues getting back to sleep)
* Is it sad that my child almost always better dressed than me?
* I want to buy a tutu for my child!!!!! (never EVER! thought I would want that tutu so bad!!!)
* My eyelashes seem shorter... but it is really just the fact that I can go over a month without putting on mascara
* I recently turned down a Jelly-shot.
* I understand why people feel the need to buy a bazillion baby clothes! They are too freaking cute!!
* I understand the need for a large SUV. (but I think I need it more than most... I have a HUGE dog and he needs some space!!... sorry Avalon I still love you!)
* I understand why lots of moms have short hair! But I will NOT cut mine off ever again!
* I need to remember to give Andre a bath every other week!!
* Baby talk is so stinkin cute!!
* One does need tons of little tiny baby socks.
* Its is amazing that you can be so happy to be awake at 3am (particularly when she smiles)
* The dogs terrible habit of pacing is even more annoying than it was before I became pregnant and had Cameron
* I tend to want to go and check on her just so I can see her one more time!
And blah! until I finally fall asleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment