awesome

Monday, November 8, 2010

AH! We have flooring!

Can you say "YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!"... well we can! After a really long adventure in dealing with tile drama we finally have full control of our house/living room/flooring! (yes I know we need a larger picture above the couch... that picture was hung there when I emptied the bookshelves/built-in) So long store short... We have a new house (new to us), new baby!, new carpet and NEW TILE! We are over joyed with all the new things in our life!

We are more than thrilled to be out of the bedroom (though I am writing this in bed under the covers! its a tad chilly and I want to cuddle in bed!) and back normal!

CJ is screaming for joy!
maybe she doesn't really care...
So onward toward Thanksgiving!

!Its finally holiday season!

Aaron's family is heading our way for Thanksgiving!!! Which means I need to clean the poo out of this place. I already wiped down everything in the living, dining and kitchen about 6 times and it still seems dirty! To be fair to myself we did spend about two months in a construction zone. I went and re-up'd my cleaning supply and I am about to put on my (invisible) rubber gloves!

... So, I never posted on Cameron's first Halloween! (yes I have been slacking) Here are a few shots of her and Andre hanging out. We stayed home and pass out candy... Andre barked every time kiddo's came to the door! And the kids never failed to be amazed at how large he is.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!


Andre was being a goof ball and wouldn't sit in place for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment