awesome

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chilly weather makes me SO SO HAPPY!

I don't know what is wrong with me! I am the happiest girl when the weather is acting up and is all chilly and frigid!! (I get even happier if it starts snowing!!!) I guess maybe I have this craziness because I spent basically most of my childhood rolling around in the snow, jumping out of tree's into snow, sledding down snowy hills and tearing up the ski slopes! (oh how I miss you dear snow!) Anyways...

I was getting to a point and I just got carried away...

Its chilly here in hot and humid Texas. Woke up this morning and it is 22 degrees!! This makes me happy. But... yes there is a but, apparently Houston (the ENERGY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD) cant provide enough energy for everyone to heat their houses lol, imagine that. So all morning since around 6am we have been experiencing rolling black outs. I would be fine with these if I didn't have a 6 month old sweetie pie and a baby of a dog! Every time the power goes out our house goes from our normal 68 degrees to 60 degrees in a matter of an hour or less! Last time it went out for 40 minutes and it did this even with a fire going! SO needless to say I am bored (without internet I would and do go crazy!) and from time to time my nose is a snig cold, so I am retreating to a friends house! (she happens to be the only person in Houston that I know of that has not had a black out!)

(these were taken yesterday)

Hope everyone is staying warm and having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment