-my daughters chubby cheeks
-my hard working husband
-that the father of my beautiful baby is SUCH an amazing daddy to her
-our wonderful home
- A/C!
- my dorky puppy Andre
-the new pair of flip flops that I got for my birthday!
-that I stopped shedding like a crazy woman
- Cameron's laugh
- Cameron's needy whine when she convinces herself that she cant make the 4 inch drop off of Andres bed
- when I have to totally reorganize my closet and the babies dresser because she decided to pull everything out and throw it around the room
- Cameron sitting on my cereal box
- close friends <3
- family
- swiffer sweeper wet mop
- technology
ie. internet, skype, facebook... basically faster easier ways to keep in touch with loved ones!
- that little smile in the morning!
- Cameron sound effects
- Aaron
- the sound of hands and knees on the tile
- I am rather enjoying parking in the garage lately (now that its hot it keeps the car cool!)
- beach
- pools
- vacations!
No comments:
Post a Comment