For my birthday we went and ate sushi! Aaron also made me breakfast and lunch and he got me a beautiful birthday cake!
Cameron is not walking yet... but I recently bought her a walk in hopes that it might build her confidence in her walking skills. She is a natural and I dont understand why she isnt walking but I suppose that its because she is stills scared of letting go and trusting that she can do it herself. On the other hand I am kinda happy that she isnt walking yet because I know walking = bumps, falls, scrapes, cuts, crying :(
On a side note Cameron has her first stomach bug. She is not feeling well and has had a fever for 3 days now... this means that I am super tired. But I do enjoy the tons and tons of extra snuggles she is giving me! I hope that her fever goes away and she feels better really soon... tonight please?! or maybe tomorrow?!
Hope everyone has an awesome month of May!
No comments:
Post a Comment