awesome

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Busy Bee

Sorry we havent checked in. Been a busy bee. Trying to get every project I started completed before Aaron comes home! Basically, I have the entire house painted (the guest room and guest bath still need some paint)... and I still need to completely rip out a built in desk that I started to rip out months ago (It was awkward and took up more space without helping organize anything)... Other than that the house is amazing! The more I paint the more beautiful it gets! 



Now if only we could grow some grass in the front yard! The heat/lack-of-water has killed (by killed I mean the ground is hard, dried dirt) most of our grass (our front yard grass has been touch and go since we moved in) and all my flowers and plants have sadly died. The grass in the backyard along with a trooper of a Banana tree remain! We are hoping to re-sod the front yard this fall, along with some planting of new bushes. But for now the outside of our house is lacking... dont worry it doesnt look terrible... just lacking beauty! (we are not the only ones, most of the neighborhoods yards/gardens are dead or dying)

With all that said I need to get going. I need to do my daily mopping/sweeping/dishes and take my morning shower!



Hope everyone is doing well! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment