Yep! On Sunday I realized that I was rather handy (or that it pays to hang out with boys all the time and ones that like to work on cars). I enlisted my good friend Erin to help me (I am unable to do much manual labor because I tend have to run after a toddler... therefore get nothing done). Ok anyways... I know now that I am able to change breaks and rotors! I am so proud of myself! (fist pump!) Even thought I hardly did any actual work, I instructed Erin every step of the way! And proved to her that doing such tasks are not so hard! She was convinced that she couldn't change the rotors!
So easy a baby can do it! (I kid I kid! But I am sure Cami will be preforming such duties sooner or later)
Thank you Erin for all your help! You are truly awesome!! It was really fun changing them with you! We enjoyed it so much that we did it again on Tuesday (Erins truck).
Note to self and Erin...
Work on vehicles in the winter!
or
On a cloudy afternoon, right when the sun is setting!
Now to finish the multiple tasks I have going on around the house!! Now that will be a feat!



No comments:
Post a Comment