awesome

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy 2 months Cameron Julia!!




Yesterday Cameron and I went to her 2 month appointment. Little miss is 13 lbs, 25 inches long! She is in the top 95 percentile for her height and weight... which means, she is a tall chubbers!




SEE! so awesomely chubby

She took her first shot like a champion, didn't even notice it! But by the time the nurse got around to the other two she was PISSED OFF (and bright red) about being held down! This didnt last long, once she was in my arms she was more or less talking to me in a cry, rather than the bloody murder I am FREAKING upset cry. By the time we walked from the room out the door she was all better! 


Two hours later I take her to get her ears pierced.(I know I am a mean mom! but I figured get the pain over with) This went just like the shots... well basically. She didnt notice the first one go in, but she started to get very upset about being held down. She hardly cried while being pierced for the second time... but I had to hold her down while the lady cleaned the earrings and during this she started crying her pretty little heart out. Made me feel bad. And just like with the shots, by the time we were out the door she was fine!

yes I am that parent that post naked baby photos
 Night time has been AWESOME! I have been able to get her to bed at 9pm for three nights in a row AND she has slept straight thru from 9 to 5:45 AM!! I am super super happy! Its been extremely nice sleeping that many hours in a row again! We will see if it last. I sure hope so. I really want her to wake a little later than 6 AM  but we will worry about that some other time!

With my new found free time I have started to rip out the rest of our carpet. This was put on hold today... due to lack of a sharp razor. I am cutting the carpet into manageable sections before I rip it up. So hopefully I will be making a call to home depot telling them to get their butts over here real soon (probably by the weekend... I hope)and give us some new, nice, soft carpet!! oh and stain free!

On a totally completely different subject. I have found myself addicted to Etsy (click on green words to be linked to the site I am speaking of). I recently spent almost half a day looking at cute baby hats and mobiles and diaper bags... even some seriously cool (but will never fit in at my house) furniture! Also I found myself totally in love with these little owls... so cute!  PS- if you are a sock puppet fan Etsy has some really cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment