We did it!!! Our trip to Colorado was a success!
Going back was amazing! It really really made me miss it! Its so darn beautiful its hard to resist! I think Cami really liked it! She definately loved all the people she met and I think she rather enjoyed the snow and cold (just like her mom)!
She met and slept at Liz and Lisa's place!
She met Buck/Travis G., Wes/Sarah/Vinny/Olivia, Sally & Robert D., Chad & Vanessa, Neil, Alane, Lucas and Aaron V. She met Dave R., Lois & Dale, Kevin, Wyatt, Jason, Cindee, Dan, Sherry, Susan, Heather, Tammy and Tori. And she also met Laurie and Brian, Katie, Travis C./Crystal/Neveah and April R. & Holly for a moment. She also met Waylon & Bekka, Edward & Bella, Sasha & Haley Jane & kodi & Lexi, Aspen, and the DuVall kitty crew. Cami also met Travis C's kitty, whom tried to eat Cami's face off! Thankfully it was more of a love bite!! ((and if I forgot anyone I am sorry... it all happened so fast things may have slipped my mind))
The day we came home it was snowing in good old Colorado... BUT when I arrived at Houston Hobby Airport it was (forgive me) freaking HOT!!! and HUMID!!!! The Texas weather made me want to turn right back around and get on another plane back to Colorado!
Hope everyone is beating the heat or staying toasty! Love you all! Love you Lisa!

No comments:
Post a Comment