The later half of March was filled with lots of traveling for Aaron. He was in New Orleans for most of March up until the beginning of April. The only reason he came back was to get to a dentist appointment! When he was done going to the dentist it was my turn and it was/is no fun! I need more work than I would have ever imagined... guess this is why parents are always hounding their kids to go to the dentist!
| YAY! We made it to the ZOO!! |
In the past month we went to the Houston Zoo and went to see Mama (Aaron's grandmother). Sadly I forgot the camera at home when we went to see Mama. Aaron and I went fishing with Brittany and Bernie while Bernie's sweet mother Eve watched the girls (whom both behaved nicely for her). I caught a speckled trout and Aaron caught a pier, a few rocks and a sheephead (? I believe). To be fair I also caught my fair share of rocks and piers. I think my 3 cast was onto a log in the water. All in all its been a fun month.
Ending on a sad note. We sold the bug last weekend :( But it will always be were we are still able to drive it because Bernie's dad Gene took the little guy off our hands.
Hope everyone is well. I will try to be back in a week or so!
No comments:
Post a Comment