| Bear crawl action shot |
Cami is now the proud owner of her own tent! She likes to share it with Andre, everyone needs someone to keep them warm while camping! When she isnt camping she likes to drag her toys into the tent and jam for a while. Still her absolute favorite thing to do is bug Andre! I dont think that will change anytime soon.
We have been to the beach a few times and I must say that she VERY much enjoys eating sand and crawling in fast circles in and out if the water. Aaron and I take her out into the waves in our arms and she likes when she is splashed in the face by a passing wave and she enjoys being dunked underwater. I hope to get her into a pool sometime soon so that she can learn to do some floating and to blow some bubbles. (the pools open in MAY!)
Our little angel is not walking yet (as some predicted she would be by now) but she gets a healthy dose of pulling up on everything she see's and she can even balance for a few seconds but that is pretty rare. I dont think that she is interested in walking... I think she is pretty content with cruising about on all fours. Let me tell you she is really really fast! I secretly hope that she doesn't start walking anytime soon because I really enjoy watching her cruise around on her little knees! OHH I almost forgot... She now cruises around on her hands and feet alot of the time (instead of her hands and knees) I think its a sign that she is almost ready to stand up without holding on to things! We like to call it the bear crawl and its super cute!
A new, not so happy, milestone but something that is bound to happen... she has been getting separation anxiety during sleepy times. Its ruff and long and tiring hahaha but eventually she will get to sleep. I hope that this faze doesnt last too long because it breaks my heart hearing her cry like that!n But we are sticking to our guns and letting her cry it out for 10 minute intervals, with some soothing time in between... eventually she passes out and generally its in my arms.
| Andre is tired from all the Cami attention |
On an unrelated note... I didnt get the hiccups while eating cold pizza this morning! I generally always get the hiccups while eating cold pizza.
| Concentrating really hard while practicing her flying skills! |
No comments:
Post a Comment