awesome

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Off to the Zoo we go

Aaron has been waiting a long time to go to the Zoo with Cami. We finally made the adventure this week and of course she loved it! I am pretty sure that her favorite thing in the Zoo is the fish, she could stare at them for hours on end. And as soon as she see's a non-swimming animal she says "AHN-DAY!" (Andre). I think just about every four legged animal that had hair was called Andre.



This little girl is three months younger than Cameron! She was so cute! Her momma had to catch up with her and make her slow down, she was climbing everything I think he mom was just as afraid as I am when Cameron decides to let go of the table stand unsupported!

Two hours at the Zoo can wipe a girl out! (she spent most of the time on daddy's shoulders)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Mothers Day!

1 comment: